Best Transloading Service
– Specializing in Freeze, Chill, and Dry Container Loading
– Experts in minimizing problems and damage
– Strong relationship with vendors bringing product in for pallet durability while prioritizing getting trucks in and out
– Freeze, Chill, and Dry storage capabilities
– Open Communication of any problems with incoming product
– 28 Years Experience in moving containerized freight into OTR carriers
We Make Your Life More Easy & Comfortable
Frequently Asked Question
Click on the location name to view map and directions.
Puyallup, Washington Warehouse
What are your hours of operation?
8AM – 5PM Monday thru Friday
Warehouse Receiving/Shipping (APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED)
7AM – 3:30PM (Mon, Tues & Thurs)
6AM – 3.30PM (Wed & Fri)
How do I make a delivery appointment or pickup request?
What kind of product do you ship?
There are limitations on haz mat products, please call with questions 253-770-5524.
Do you ship international? (Hong Kong, China, Europe...)
We have loaded containers for Africa, Canada, Japan, Russia and Indonesia.
Any question just call our office at 253-770-5524.
What does PS&L stand for?
P = Produce – we receive and send all types of produce from all around North and South America.
S = Services – we offer warehouse storage and inventory service to our customers.
L = Logistics – we offer intermodal services from Tacoma & Seattle ports, pickup inventory for customers, and delivery to end users.
Inc. = Incorporation – we have been an Alaskan corporation since 1997.